Sandra Craig is a very experienced highly skilled Civil litigator.
For most of her career, Sandra has specialised in serious and catastrophic injury claims achieving multi-million pound settlements.
Acting for both Claimant and Defendant previously Sandra believes that working on both sides of litigation has provided her a fantastic insight into how the claims process works for both Claimants and Defendants. This insight has developed tactics and processes that now allow her to get the best possible settlements for the clients she represents.
- Damages of £400,000.00 on behalf of a client who suffered an accident abroad.
- Damages of £1.6 million on behalf of the client following a motorcycle accident.
- Damages of £2.5 million awarded to a Claimant who suffered a traumatic amputation of both arms/leg.
- Damages in excess of £3 million awarded to a Claimant who suffered amputations and total blindness whilst serving as a member of the Armed Forces.
- Damages in excess of £4 million awarded to Claimant who catastrophic and life-changing injuries whilst serving as a member of the Armed Forces.
Sandra is approachable and able to empathise with clients who suffer life-changing injuries. She is supportive in not only gaining the right amount of compensation but also ensuring the right medical treatment is available and all out-of-pocket expenses including loss of earnings are covered.
In addition to the high-value personal injury claims, Sandra also has vast experience assisting clients with housing disrepair complaints and claims for the presence of Japanese Knotweed.